A UK whose citizens enjoy individual freedoms within an open and inclusive society based on European values.
We are patriots campaigning to secure for the UK the closest possible relationship with Europe confident that an eventual return to the EU is in the national interest.
We facilitate action by members of our constituent groups by:
- Representing them at regional and national events where it is not possible or convenient for them to do so themselves
- Providing insights and analysis from third parties into issues stemming from the UK’s departure from the EU that impact people and businesses locally
- Urging our local government representatives to uphold and maintain European values, standards, and rights, as enshrined in existing EU legislation
- Devising and with our constituent groups implementing initiatives to foster understanding and appreciation of the cultures of Europe so as to safeguard
- Being a voice and focal point for people locally who want to work towards the UK re-joining the European Union.
We have a steering committee made up of representatives of our constituent groups, which determines priorities and actions.
Our constituent groups are:
- Southwest Wiltshire for Europe
- North Wilts and Chippenham for Europe
- Devizes for Europe
- Salisbury for Europe
- Swindon for Europe.